to explore results)
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 12 Positive Allosteric Modulators of G-Protein-Coupled Receptors that Act via Covalent Mechanisms of Action.
, Pages 271-280
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 5 Cucurbiturils as Reaction Vessels.
, Pages 86-120
- Peptide Therapeutics: Strategy and Tactics for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, Chapter 7 A Holistic Quality Control Strategy for Peptide Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
, Pages 194-273
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 1.3 Real-time Detection of Thiol Chemistry in Single Proteins.
, Pages 52-80
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Current Analytical Strategies and Techniques Related to Selenoproteins in Foods.
, Pages 103-125
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 2, Alephatic organo-sulphur compounds, compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional group, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-99
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 3.1 Disulfide Bond Formation and Isomerization in Escherichia coli.
, Pages 175-204
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 4, Peptide synthesis.
, Volume 4
, Pages 309-398
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 15 Part II, Enzymes.
, Volume 15
, Pages 347-577
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 8 Activatable Photosensitizers.
, Volume 1
, Pages 163-181