to explore results)
- Agricultural Chemicals and the Environment: Issues and Potential Solutions (2), Aquaculture.
, Volume 2
, Pages 128-175
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 9 NMR of lipids.
, Volume 43
, Pages 378-400
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 45, Application of NMR in food analysis.
, Volume 45
, Pages 269-308
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids and Conjugated Vegetable Oils, CHAPTER 5 Recent Advances in the Production of CLA and Conjugated Vegetable Oils: Microbial and Enzymatic Production of Conjugated Fatty Acids and Related Fatty Acids in Biohydrogenation Metabolism.
, Pages 131-150
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Subject Index
, Pages 366-373
- Lipidomics: Current and Emerging Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Conventional and Current Methods for the Analysis of Hydroxy Fatty Acids.
, Pages 175-222
- Alternatives to Conventional Food Processing, Chapter 3 Advances in Critical Fluid Processing.
, Pages 93-144
- Alternatives to Conventional Food Processing (2), Chapter 6 Developments in the Processing of Foods and Natural Products Using Pressurized Fluids.
, Pages 196-250
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 472-500
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids and Conjugated Vegetable Oils, Subject Index
, Pages 232-247