to explore results)
- Nanotubes and Nanowires (2), Chapter 2 Inorganic Nanotubes
, Pages 243-342
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 20 N-Heterocyclic Carbenes as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 256-316
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 40 Electron Microscopy Studies of Structural Modulation in Micro- and Meso-Porous Crystals.
, Pages 667-686
- The Alkaloids: Volume 7, β-Phenethylamines and the isoquinoline alkaloids.
, Volume 7
, Pages 92-151
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 28, Amino acids.
, Volume 28
, Pages 1-109
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 12 Supramolecular Approach in Detecting Drugs of Abuse: Optical Sensors.
, Pages 333-370
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Copper-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 159-348
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 45, Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 45
, Pages 196-353
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 8, Peptides with structural features not typical of proteins.
, Volume 8
, Pages 310-338