to explore results)
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 17 Broad Biological Arcs from Only Four Types of Phosphate Molecules
, Pages 518-537
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 7 Technologies to Study Plant Biomass Fermentation Using the Model Bacterium Clostridium Phytofermentans.
, Pages 114-139
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 4 The Importance of Vitamins in Biochemistry and Disease as Illustrated by Thiamine Diphosphate (ThDP) Dependent Enzymes.
, Pages 55-67
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 20, Nucleotides and nucleic acids.
, Volume 20
, Pages 172-266
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, CHAPTER 8 Group-specific Internal Standard Technology (GSIST) for Mass Spectrometry-based Metabolite Profiling.
, Pages 220-254
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 5 Boronic Acid Functionalized Viologens as Saccharide Sensors.
, Pages 128-181
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 3 Ion Pair Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 41-68
- DNA Photodamage: From Light Absorption to Cellular Responses and Skin Cancer, CHAPTER 5 Tracking Excited Electronic States in DNA From Formation to Deactivation.
, Pages 77-104
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 7 Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 44
, Pages 289-377
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 1, Phosphates and phosphonates of biochemical interest.
, Volume 1
, Pages 141-175