to explore results)
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 17 Antidiabetic Biguanides as Anti-Aging Drugs.
, Pages 416-432
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water, CHAPTER 9 Fate of the Antidiabetic Drug Metformin During Chlorine Disinfection of Water.
, Pages 81-87
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 11 The Discovery and Development of MB07803, a Second-Generation Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase Inhibitor with Improved Pharmacokinetic Properties, as a Potential Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 306-323
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 9 Metakaryotic Cancer Stem Cells are Constitutively Resistant to X-Rays and Chemotherapeutic Agents, but Sensitive to Many Common Drugs.
, Pages 196-249
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 10 Mimetics of Caloric Restriction.
, Pages 229-271
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 13 Drug–Drug Interactions: Computational Approaches.
, Pages 283-308
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 9 Nutraceuticals as Metabolic Modulators for the Treatment of Obesity and Associated Diseases.
, Pages 140-162