to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Chemical Information for Chemists: A Primer, CHAPTER 7 Commercial Availability, Safety, and Hazards.
, Pages 184-205
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 2 Structure–Activity Relationship Analysis of Plant-Derived Compounds.
, Pages 11-16
- Computational Approaches to Nuclear Receptors, Subject Index
, Pages 167-177
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 4 Marked For Life: How Environmental Factors Affect the Epigenome.
, Pages 44-69
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 34 Soy Isoflavones and Testicular Function.
, Pages 562-579
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 8 Epigenetic Impact of Stem Cell Toxicants.
, Pages 178-195
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 2 Synthetic Chemistry for Molecular Imprinting.
, Pages 28-64
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 11 Breast Cancer – Importance of Life Stage with Respect to Environmental Influences.
, Pages 293-330
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 6 Role of Metabolism in the Bioactivation/Detoxification of Food Contaminants.
, Pages 93-114