to explore results)
- Caesium fluoride-promoted Stille coupling reaction: an efficient synthesis of 9Z-retinoic acid and its analogues using a practical building block.
, Chem. Commun.
- Application of copper(i) salt and fluoride promoted Stille coupling reactions in the synthesis of bioactive molecules.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Alkali and alkaline-earth metals.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. A: Inorg. Chem.
- Self-assembled polymeric nanocarriers for the targeted delivery of retinoic acid to the hair follicle.
- New insights into supercritical fluid chromatography for chiral separations.
, Anal. Methods
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Discovery of anti-Ebola drugs: a computational drug repositioning case study.
, RSC Adv.