to explore results)
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 3D Printing in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
, Pages 138-175
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 29, Metal complexes of amino acids and peptides.
, Volume 29
, Pages 324-386
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 3 Leukotriene A4 Hydrolase: Biology, Inhibitors and Clinical Applications.
, Pages 58-103
- Venoms to Drugs: Venom as a Source for the Development of Human Therapeutics, CHAPTER 5 Reptile Venoms as a Platform for Drug Development.
, Pages 129-162
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 3 Silver Magic-Number Clusters and Their Properties.
, Pages 51-79
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 2 Identification and Validation of Peptide Therapeutic Targets and Indications.
, Pages 35-75
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Thiols, disulfides and related compounds.
, Pages 79-103
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 14, Chemical structure and biological activity of hormones and related compounds.
, Volume 14
, Pages 432-502