to explore results)
- Parametric Signal Fitting by Gaussian Peak Adjustment: implementation of 2D transversal constraints and its application for the determination of pK
a and complexation constants by differential pulse voltammetry.
- Characterization of the reaction products, kinetics and mechanism of oxidation of the drug captopril by platinum(iv) complexes.
, RSC Adv.
- Amplified vibrational circular dichroism as a manifestation of the interaction between a water soluble gold nanocluster and cobalt salt.
- Ratiometric captopril assay based on the recovery of the Bi(iii)-quenched yellow fluorescence of dually emitting carbon nanodots.
, New J. Chem.
- Characterization of Mn-nanoparticles decorated organo-functionalized SiO2–Al2O3 mixed-oxide as a novel electrochemical sensor: application for the voltammetric determination of captopril.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- A simple method for determining the ligand affinity toward a zinc-enzyme model by using a TAMRA/TAMRA interaction.
, Dalton Trans.
- Zinc-selective inhibition of the promiscuous bacterial amide-hydrolase DapE: implications of metal heterogeneity for evolution and antibiotic
- In silico design, synthesis, characterization and pharmacological evaluation of captopril conjugates in the treatment of renal fibrosis.
, New J. Chem.
- Effect of peptide-based captopril analogues on angiotensin converting enzyme activity and peroxynitrite-mediated tyrosine nitration.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Nobiletin alleviates vascular alterations through modulation of Nrf-2/HO-1 and MMP pathways in l-NAME induced hypertensive rats.
, Food Funct.