to explore results)
- Regarding the torsional flexibility of the dihydrolipoic acid's pharmacophore: 1,3-propanedithiol.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Semiconductor nanocrystal–polymer hybrid nanomaterials and their application in molecular imprinting.
- Theoretical study of copper complexes with lipoic and dihydrolipoic acids.
, RSC Adv.
- From mono-PEGylation towards anti-nonspecific protein interaction: comparison of dihydrolipoic acid versus glutathione-capped fluorescent gold nanoclusters using gel electrophoresis.
- Highly efficient “theranostics” system based on surface-modified gold nanocarriers for imaging and photodynamic therapy of cancer.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Synthesis of stable near-infrared emitting HgTe/CdS core/shell nanocrystals using dihydrolipoic acid as stabilizer.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Synthesis of novel aryl dithian valeryl podophyllotoxin ester derivatives as potential antitubulin agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Effect of compartmentalization of donor and acceptor on the ultrafast resonance energy transfer from DAPI to silver nanoclusters.
- Highly water-stable rare ternary Ag–Au–Se nanocomposites as long blood circulation time X-ray computed tomography contrast agents.
- A model beyond protein corona: thermodynamics and binding stoichiometries of the interactions between ultrasmall gold nanoclusters and proteins.