to explore results)
- The detailed electrochemical character of brucine at a poly(aspartic acid)-modified electrode and its sensitive determination.
, Anal. Methods
Enantiospecific adsorption of amino acids on hydroxylated quartz (101̄0).
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The first water-based synthesis of Ce(iv)-MOFs with saturated chiral and achiral C4-dicarboxylate linkers.
, Dalton Trans.
- Hydrothermal synthesis of nitrogen-doped graphene hydrogels using amino acids with different acidities as doping agents.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Synthesis, nano-features, ex vivo anti-platelet aggregation and in vivo antithrombotic activities of poly-α,β-dl-aspartyl-l-arginine.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- A chiral molecular recognition approach to the formation of optically active quaternary centres in aza-Henry reactions.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Shape and structure controlling of calcium oxalate crystals by a combination of additives in the process of biomineralization.
, RSC Adv.
- Concentration gradient generation of multiple chemicals using spatially controlled self-assembly of particles in microchannels.
, Lab Chip
- Self-assembly of mesoporous TiO2 nanospheres viaaspartic acid templating pathway and its catalytic application for 5-hydroxymethyl-furfural synthesis.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Fabrication of self-standing films consisting of enamel-like oriented nanorods using artificial peptide.