to explore results)
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Pyrethroids.
, Pages 579-726
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 5 Comparative Metabolism and Toxicology of Pyrethroids in Mammals.
, Pages 137-183
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 16 The Use of Aquatic Life-stages of European Amphibians in Toxicological Studies.
, Pages 371-406
- Environmental Forensics, Groundwater Pollution: The Emerging Role of Environmental Forensics.
, Volume 26
, Pages 153-172
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Catalytic wet oxidation: process and catalyst development and the application perspective.
, Volume 31
, Pages 37-71
- Catalysis: Volume 20, Chemical mapping of chemical conversion in heterogeneous catalytic reactors using MRI.
, Volume 20
, Pages 286-308
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 26 Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A New Window on the Catalyst Operating in the Reactor Environment.
, Pages 457-478
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 11 Polymer–Drug Conjugates for Treating Local and Systemic Fungal Infections.
, Pages 303-324
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 9, Complexes containing metal-carbon σ-bonds of the groups scandium to manganese.
, Volume 9
, Pages 237-273