to explore results)
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 11 Human Microdosing/Phase 0 Studies to Accelerate Drug Development.
, Pages 241-266
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 15 Current Status and Implications of Transporters: QSAR Analysis Method to Evaluate Drug–Drug Interactions of Human Bile Salt Export Pump (ABCB11/BSEP) and Prediction of Intrahepatic Cholestasis Risk.
, Pages 333-347
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 11 Allosteric Modulators of Adenosine, P2Y and P2X Receptors.
, Pages 247-270
- Flow Chemistry: Integrated Approaches for Practical Applications, Chapter 15 Automation of Flow Chemistry.
, Pages 461-484
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 6.1 Physiological and Mechanistic Issues of the Skin Barrier.
, Pages 303-315
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 37, NMR of carbohydrates, lipids and membranes.
, Volume 37
, Pages 274-292
- Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, Photochemistry of drugs: An overview and practical problems.
, Pages 1-73
- Computational and Structural Approaches to Drug Discovery: Ligand-Protein Interactions, Chapter 13 Shadows on Screens.
, Pages 223-241