to explore results)
- (−)-Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and flavin mononucleotide as visible light photo initiators in the thiol–ene polymerisation of PEG-based hydrogels.
, Polym. Chem.
- Water-compatible imprinted polymers for selective depletion of riboflavine from beverages.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- A fluorescent gold-cluster containing a new three-component system for white light emission through a cascade of energy transfer.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Efficient synthesis of riboflavin-imprinted magnetic nanoparticles by boronate affinity-based surface imprinting for the selective recognition of riboflavin.
- Riboflavin as a photosensitizer. Effects on human health and food quality.
, Food Funct.
- Influence of riboflavin on the oxidation kinetics of unsaturated fatty acids at the air/aqueous interface revealed by sum frequency generation vibrational spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Determination of riboflavin based on fluorescence quenching by graphene dispersions in polyethylene glycol.
, RSC Adv.
- Rheological and fluorescent properties of riboflavin–poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) hybrid hydrogel with a potentiality of forming Ag nanoparticle.
, RSC Adv.
- An approach to compatible multiple nonlinear vibrational spectroscopy measurements using a commercial sum frequency generation system.
- Biosynthesis of flavocoenzymes.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.