to explore results)
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 8.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Drug Development.
, Pages 441-464
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 15 Current Status and Implications of Transporters: QSAR Analysis Method to Evaluate Drug–Drug Interactions of Human Bile Salt Export Pump (ABCB11/BSEP) and Prediction of Intrahepatic Cholestasis Risk.
, Pages 333-347
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 32, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 32
, Pages 401-432
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 8 Utility of Human Stem Cells for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 162-193
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 33, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 33
, Pages 439-464
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 24, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 24
, Pages 398-443