to explore results)
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- The Future of Glycerol (2), Chapter 8 Selective Oxidation
, Pages 115-134
- Electrochemistry: Volume 14, Anodic materials for electrooxidation of alcohols in alkaline media.
, Volume 14
, Pages 61-101
- The Future of Glycerol: New Usages for a Versatile Raw Material, Chapter 8 Selective Oxidation
, Pages 86-100
- Catalysts for Alcohol-Fuelled Direct Oxidation Fuel Cells, Chapter 1 Electrocatalysis of Alcohol Oxidation Reactions at Platinum Group Metals.
, Pages 1-70
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 5 Gold-Based Catalysts.
, Pages 133-154
- Catalysis: Volume 23, Quantification of cluster size effect (structure sensitivity) in heterogeneous catalysis.
, Volume 23
, Pages 179-203
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 1 General Introduction to the Field of Environmental Catalysis: Green Catalysis with Supported Gold and Gold Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 1-20
- Catalysis: Volume 21, Heterogeneous catalysis for production of value-added chemicals from biomass.
, Volume 21
, Pages 13-50
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189