to explore results)
- Development and validation of an EI-GC-MS method for the determination of 11 antihistamines in whole blood. Applications in clinical and forensic toxicology.
, Anal. Methods
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- X-Ray crystallography studies and CP-MAS 13C NMR spectroscopy on the solid-state stereochemistry of diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistaminic drug.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- A rapid and sensitive spectrophotometric procedure for the determination of diphenhydramine and related ethers.
- Chiral 1,1-diaryl compounds as important pharmacophores.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Pulsed-field gradient nuclear magnetic resonance measurements (PFG NMR) for diffusion ordered spectroscopy (DOSY) mapping.
- Exploiting the high oxidation potential of carisoprodol on a boron-doped diamond electrode: an improved method for its simultaneous determination with acetaminophen and caffeine.
- Extraction procedures in chemical toxicology.
- Multi-parametric analysis of cytochrome P450 expression in rat liver microsomes by LA-ICP-MS.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.