to explore results)
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 5 Presentation and Analysis of Other Constituents in the Leaves: Polyphenolics in Stevia rebaudiana Leaves.
, Pages 113-124
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 7 Fats and Oils
, Pages 149-201
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 3 Cacao Chemistry.
, Pages 56-66
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Isolation and Purification of Natural Products.
, Pages 314-362
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Accelerated Liquid Extraction.
, Pages 157-195
- Photochemistry: Volume 39, Photochemistry and cultural heritage. What is the impact of light on works of art?.
, Volume 39
, Pages 256-284
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 10 Nutraceuticals in Neurodegenerative Diseases.
, Pages 163-184