to explore results)
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 10 Using Aerobic Pathways for Aromatic Compound Degradation to Engineer Lignin Metabolism.
, Pages 252-289
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 8 Customizing Transcription-factor Biosensors for Modern Biotechnology.
, Pages 203-233
- Photochemistry: Volume 2, Enone rearrangements and cycloadditions: Photoreactions of cyclohexadienones, tropones, quinones, etc..
, Volume 2
, Pages 355-426
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 12 Systems Biology Analyses of Lignin Conversion.
, Pages 314-332
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 37 Strategically Designed Single-Site Heterogeneous Catalysts for Clean Technology, Green Chemistry and Sustainable Development.
, Pages 623-638
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 1: Herbicides and Plant Growth Regulators, Aryloxyalkanoic acids
, Pages 59-102
- General and Synthetic Methods: Volume 1, Carboxylic acids and derivatives.
, Volume 1
, Pages 111-155
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 17 Adding Value to the Biorefinery with Lignin: An Engineer's Perspective.
, Pages 499-518
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 6 Oxidative Valorization of Lignin.
, Pages 128-158
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 2F The Flemish Environment and Health Study (FLEHS) – Second Survey (2007–2011): Establishing Reference Values for Biomarkers of Exposure in the Flemish Population.
, Volume 1
, Pages 135-165