to explore results)
- Parallel tracking of cAMP and PKA signaling dynamics in living cells with FRET-based fluorescent biosensors.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Harnessing platelets as functional vectors for contrast enhanced ultrasound imaging and fluorescence imaging.
, RSC Adv.
- A total synthesis of prostaglandin E1 and related substances via endo-bicyclohexane intermediates.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Electrochemical formation of molybdenum phosphate on a pencil graphite electrode and its potential application for the detection of phosphate ions.
, Anal. Methods
- Recent advances in asymmetric total synthesis of prostaglandins.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Synthesis of the key component for preparation of 6-ketoprostaglandins by a two-component coupling process: synthesis of 6-keto-prostaglandin E1, ornoprostil and Δ2-trans-6-ketoprostaglandin E1.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Supramolecular complexations of natural products.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Micro- and nanoparticles for treating cardiovascular disease.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Zinc is a transmembrane agonist that induces platelet activation in a tyrosine phosphorylation-dependent manner.
- A new stereoselective total synthesis of prostaglandin E1 and its optical antipodes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.