to explore results)
- Nutritional Aspects of Bone Health, Vitamin D and fracture prevention.
, Pages 175-192
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Rodenticides.
, Pages 895-936
- Organic Spectroscopic Analysis, Ultraviolet–visible (UV-Vis) spectroscopy.
, Volume 22
, Pages 7-23
- Vitamin A and Carotenoids: Chemistry, Chapter 21 Simultaneous Ultra-high-performance Liquid Chromatography for the Determination of Vitamin A and Other Fat-soluble Vitamins to Assess Nutritional Status.
, Pages 355-378
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Food: The Chemistry of its Components (4), Vitamins.
, Pages 261-303
- Nutritional Aspects of Bone Health, Nutrition and bone health in middle eastern women.
, Pages 527-544
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Vitamin D and Impact on Total-Body Calcium.
, Pages 75-92
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 6 Nanotechnology in Anti-Aging: Nutraceutical Delivery and Related Applications.
, Pages 142-169
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Metabolic interactions involving drugs or foreign compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 591-630