to explore results)
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 3 Vitamin D in Obesity and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 27-49
- Lipidomics: Current and Emerging Techniques, CHAPTER 9 Mass Spectrometry of Lipid Vitamins.
, Pages 223-262
- Nutritional Aspects of Bone Health, Vitamin D and fracture prevention.
, Pages 175-192
- Glossary of Terms Used in Molecular Toxicology, Terms Beginning with V
, Pages 377-381
- Vitamin A and Carotenoids: Chemistry, Chapter 21 Simultaneous Ultra-high-performance Liquid Chromatography for the Determination of Vitamin A and Other Fat-soluble Vitamins to Assess Nutritional Status.
, Pages 355-378
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 6 Vitamin D and Impact on Total-Body Calcium.
, Pages 75-92
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 36 Hypercalcemia: An Overview of its Pathology.
, Pages 605-624
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 1 Environmental Basis of Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 1-75
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 6 Calcium, Strontium, Magnesium and Copper
, Pages 108-140