to explore results)
- Heme Peroxidases, Chapter 11 The Peroxidase and Cyclooxygenase Activity of Prostaglandin H Synthase.
, Pages 245-271
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 2 Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in the Parkinson’s Disease Brain.
, Pages 27-60
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 1 Enhancing the Therapeutic Potential of Platinum-based Anticancer Agents by Incorporating Clinically Approved Drugs as Ligands.
, Pages 1-30
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 13 Legumes and Inflammation.
, Pages 282-303
- Aliphatic and Related Natural Product Chemistry: Volume 1, Chemistry of the prostaglandins.
, Volume 1
, Pages 170-235
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 9 Lipid Peroxidation: Role of Vitamin E.
, Pages 118-133
- Aliphatic Chemistry: Volume 5, Chemistry of the prostaglandins.
, Volume 5
, Pages 240-289
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 3 Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.
, Pages 105-130
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 10B, Spin trapping free radical metabolites of inorganic chemicals.
, Volume 10B
, Pages 185-197
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 2 Non-heme Iron-Dependent Dioxygenases: Mechanism and Structure.
, Pages 42-66