to explore results)
- Probing the local conformational flexibility in receptor recognition: mechanistic insight from an atomic-scale investigation.
, RSC Adv.
- Bixin protects against particle-induced long-term lung injury in an NRF2-dependent manner.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Bixin and Norbixin in Human Plasma: Determination and Study of the
Absorption of a Single Dose of Annatto Food Color.
- 316. Studies in nuclear magnetic resonance. Part IV. Stereochemistry of the bixins.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Carotenoids and related compounds. Part XXVI. Synthesis of methyl natural bixin.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Vegetable-based dye-sensitized solar cells.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- The role of natural products in revealing NRF2 function.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Qualitative and semiquantitative analysis of annatto and its content in food additives by photoacoustic spectrometry.
- Organic chemistry.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem.