to explore results)
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Microwave‐assisted Extraction.
, Pages 113-156
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 3 Phenolic Compounds: Flavonoids in Legumes.
, Pages 49-83
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- Photochemistry: Volume 40, Any colour you like. Excited state and ground state proton transfer in flavonols and applications.
, Volume 40
, Pages 295-322
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 9 Impact of Fermentation on the Nutritional Quality, Bioactive Compounds and Potential Health Properties of Legumes.
, Pages 196-214
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 4 Analysis of Non-extractable Polyphenols (NEPP).
, Pages 46-67
- Glycopolymer Code: Synthesis of Glycopolymers and their Applications, CHAPTER 8 Hybrid Glycopolymer Materials and Their Expansive Applications.
, Pages 221-256
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 5 Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 43
, Pages 183-229
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 6 Mass Spectrometry in Phytonutrient Research.
, Pages 163-234
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 472-500