to explore results)
- Lipidomics: Current and Emerging Techniques, CHAPTER 8 Conventional and Current Methods for the Analysis of Hydroxy Fatty Acids.
, Pages 175-222
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids and Conjugated Vegetable Oils, CHAPTER 5 Recent Advances in the Production of CLA and Conjugated Vegetable Oils: Microbial and Enzymatic Production of Conjugated Fatty Acids and Related Fatty Acids in Biohydrogenation Metabolism.
, Pages 131-150
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 16 Antimicrobial Activities of Fatty Acids and their Derivatives.
, Pages 457-480
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 9 NMR of lipids.
, Volume 43
, Pages 378-400
- Biodiesel: Production and Properties, Subject Index
, Pages 239-256
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 7 Fats and Oils
, Pages 149-201
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 12 Utilization of Green Materials for Coating Applications.
, Pages 293-304
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Structuring Edible Oil Phases with Fatty Acids and Alcohols.
, Pages 95-105
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914