to explore results)
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 1 Synthetic Approaches and Challenges to Transcription Factor Inhibitors.
, Pages 1-41
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 A Snapshot of Natural Product-Derived Compounds in Late Stage Clinical Development at the End of 2008.
, Pages 321-354
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 12 Inhibition of Glycogen Phosphorylase as a Strategy for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 324-365
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Transcriptional Inhibition by DNA Damage as a Trigger for Cell Death.
, Pages 266-289
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 1: Beta-Amyloid, Tau Protein and Glucose Metabolism, Chapter 9 Tau Protein Kinases Inhibitors: From the Bench to the Clinical Trials.
, Volume 1
, Pages 173-194
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Subject Index
, Pages 194-199
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Contents
, Pages P011-P014
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 5 Designed Macrocyclic Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 141-205
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, Nature products drug discovery at the National Cancer Institute. Past achievements and new directions for the new millennium.
, Pages 22-44
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 2 Targeting Cyclins and Cyclin-dependent Kinases Involved in Cell Cycle Regulation by RNAi as a Potential Cancer Therapy.
, Pages 23-45