to explore results)
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 1 Introduction to the Application of Nitrides, Carbides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys in Catalysis.
, Pages 1-26
- Catalysis: Volume 26, Chapter 2 Potential for metal-carbide, -nitride, and -phosphide as future hydrotreating (HT) catalysts for processing of bio-oils.
, Volume 26
, Pages 29-71
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 10 Using Aerobic Pathways for Aromatic Compound Degradation to Engineer Lignin Metabolism.
, Pages 252-289
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 11 Advances in Catalysis for More Sustainable Synthesis of Phenolics.
, Pages 245-267
- Thermochemical Conversion of Biomass to Liquid Fuels and Chemicals, Chapter 11 Hydrotreating for Bio-Oil Upgrading.
, Pages 288-306
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 12 Developing the Applicability Domain of In Silico Models: Relevance, Importance and Methods.
, Pages 301-333
- Sustainable Catalysis for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 7 Noble Metal Based Bimetallic Catalysts for the Catalytic Hydrotreatment of Phenolic Model Components for (Pyrolytic) Lignins.
, Pages 206-242
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189