to explore results)
- Sub-optimal phenotypes of double-knockout mutants of Escherichia coli depend on the order of gene deletions.
, Integr. Biol.
- Methanol-based acetoin production by genetically engineered Bacillus methanolicus.
, Green Chem.
- Redesign and engineering of a dioxygenase targeting biocatalytic synthesis of 5-hydroxyl leucine.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Role of the Fusarium oxysporum metallothionein Mt1 in resistance to metal toxicity and virulence.
- Altered acetate metabolism and biomass production in several Escherichia coli mutants lacking rpoS-dependent metabolic pathway genes.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Synthesis, decoration, and cellular effects of magnetic mesoporous silica nanoparticles.
, RSC Adv.
- A closer look into deep eutectic solvents: exploring intermolecular interactions using solvatochromic probes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- In vitro biocompatibility of mesoporous metal (III; Fe, Al, Cr) trimesate MOF nanocarriers.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Half-sandwich iridium N-heterocyclic carbene anticancer complexes.
, Dalton Trans.
, J. Environ. Monit.