to explore results)
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, CHAPTER 8 Advances in Understanding Targets in the Central Nervous System (CNS).
, Pages 228-258
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 5 Neurotransmitters and Other Non-Opiate Central Mechanisms.
, Pages 171-196
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, CHAPTER 13 Some Other Pharmacologically Active Drugs.
, Volume 2
, Pages 155-247
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, Subject Index
, Pages 642-652
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 5 Neuroprotective Therapies for Ischemic Stroke.
, Pages 64-81
- Regulatory Toxicology in the European Union, CHAPTER 6 Pharmacovigilance for Veterinary Medicinal Products.
, Pages 243-354
- Nanotechnology: The Future is Tiny, CHAPTER 5 The Medicine Man of the Future is Tiny
, Pages 115-211
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS) and Recent Scenarios: Epidemiological, Anthropological and Clinical Pharmacological Issues.
, Pages 207-256
- Nanoengineering: The Skills and Tools Making Technology Invisible, CHAPTER 6 Nanomedicine
, Pages 156-186
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, Subject Index
, Pages 386-411