to explore results)
- Effective SERS method for identification of dexmedetomidine hydrochloride in biological samples.
, Anal. Methods
- Mesoporous silica nanoparticles: importance of surface modifications and its role in drug delivery.
, RSC Adv.
- Tumor pyruvate kinase M2 modulators: a comprehensive account of activators and inhibitors as anticancer agents.
, RSC Med. Chem.
- Photo-triggerable liposomal drug delivery systems: from simple porphyrin insertion in the lipid bilayer towards supramolecular assemblies of lipid–porphyrin conjugates.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Brimonidine-LAPONITE® intravitreal formulation has an ocular hypotensive and neuroprotective effect throughout 6 months of follow-up in a glaucoma animal model.
, Biomater. Sci.
- On spray drying of uniform silica-based microencapsulates for controlled release.
, Soft Matter
- Nanocarriers for ocular drug delivery: current status and translational opportunity.
, RSC Adv.
- Chiral 1,1-diaryl compounds as important pharmacophores.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Nanoscale assembly of mesoporous ZnO: A potential drug
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Altered transition metal homeostasis in Niemann–Pick disease, type C1.