to explore results)
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 6 Colchicine-, Vinblastine-, Taxol- and Eribulin-based Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
, Pages 117-136
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 2, Chapter 26 Evolving DNA Repair Targets for Cancer Therapy.
, Volume 2
, Pages 254-285
- Detection Methods in Precision Medicine, CHAPTER 5 Big Data and Its Emerging Role in Precision Medicine and Therapeutic Response.
, Pages 88-116
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 13 Natural Product Scaffolds of Value in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 348-378
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 A Snapshot of Natural Product-Derived Compounds in Late Stage Clinical Development at the End of 2008.
, Pages 321-354
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 3 Natural Products as Promising Leads Against Oncogenic Transcription Factors and Associated Signalling Pathways.
, Pages 55-80
- Miktoarm Star Polymers: From Basics of Branched Architecture to Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications, CHAPTER 3 Facile Synthesis of Multicomponent Star Copolymers via Controlled Polymerization and Click Chemistry.
, Pages 56-89
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, NMR of lipids and membranes.
, Volume 41
, Pages 320-347