to explore results)
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 7 Poly(phenylenevinylene)s.
, Pages 134-155
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 1 Cu‐Catalyzed Ullmann‐Type C–Heteroatom Bond Formation: The Key Role of Dinucleating Ancillary Ligands.
, Pages 1-45
- Catalysis with Earth-abundant Elements, CHAPTER 6 Manganese Catalysis.
, Pages 139-230
- Optimizing NMR Methods for Structure Elucidation: Characterizing Natural Products and Other Organic Compounds, Chapter 12 Avoiding Getting the Wrong Structure
, Pages 206-230
- Optimizing NMR Methods for Structure Elucidation: Characterizing Natural Products and Other Organic Compounds, Chapter 5 Acquiring 1H and 13C Spectra
, Pages 45-67
- Molecular Spectroscopy: Volume 3, Microwave spectroscopy.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-103
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 2, Metal-alkyl, -aryl, and -allyl bond formation and cleavage.
, Volume 2
, Pages 266-276
- Perspectives in Organometallic Chemistry, Substitution and addition reactions catalyzed by transition metal complexes.
, Pages 240-252
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 7 Vanadium-aroylhydrazone Catalysed Oxidations.
, Pages 122-143
- Photochemistry: Volume 46, Controlled release of volatile compounds using the Norrish type II reaction.
, Volume 46
, Pages 242-264