to explore results)
- Cell membrane camouflaged magnetic nanoparticles as a biomimetic drug discovery platform.
, Chem. Commun.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- A label-free optical biosensor with microfluidics identifies an intracellular signalling wave mediated through the β2-adrenergic receptor.
, Integr. Biol.
- Physiologically active compounds interacting with serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine) receptors.
, Russ. Chem. Rev.
- New methods to monitor emerging chemicals in the drinking
water production chain.
, J. Environ. Monit.