to explore results)
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 11 Human Microdosing/Phase 0 Studies to Accelerate Drug Development.
, Pages 241-266
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 9 Drug Metabolism by Cytochrome P450: A Tale of Multistate Reactivity.
, Pages 281-329
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 6 Photochemical Degradation
, Pages 165-197
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Distribution of Pharmaceutical Residues in the Environment.
, Pages 34-69
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 8 Beyond SSRIs: Second-generation Reuptake Inhibitors for the Treatment of Depression.
, Pages 184-225
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 12 Neuropeptide Receptors: Novel Therapeutic Targets for Depression and Anxiety Disorders.
, Pages 300-330