to explore results)
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 3D Printing in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
, Pages 138-175
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 6 Targeting Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcripion (STAT) 3 with Small Molecules.
, Pages 147-168
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 8 Application of Mechanochemistry in the Synthesis and Discovery of New Pharmaceutical Forms: Co-crystals, Salts and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 154-187
- Gas Sensing in Cells, CHAPTER 2 Haem-based Sensors of Nitric Oxide.
, Pages 15-46
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Subject Index
, Pages 194-199
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 13 Halloysite Clay Nanotubes for Long Acting Controlled Release of Drugs and Proteins.
, Pages 354-378
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Contents
, Pages P011-P014
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 9 New and Up-and-coming Perspectives for Unconventional Chemistry: From Molecular Synthesis to Hybrid Materials by Mechanochemistry.
, Pages 192-215