to explore results)
- A fluorine-induced high-performance narrow bandgap polymer based on thiadiazolo[3,4-c]pyridine for photovoltaic applications.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- NMR and UV studies of 3′-S-phosphorothiolate modified DNA in a DNA : RNA hybrid dodecamer duplex; implications for antisense drug design.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A structural comparison of bis(quinoxaline-2,3-dithiolato)cuprate complexes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Why did Nature select phosphate for its dominant roles in biology?.
, New J. Chem.
- Nutritional requirements and the impact of yeast extract on the d-lactic acid production by Sporolactobacillus inulinus.
, Green Chem.
- Probing the effect of different graphitic nitrogen sites on the aerobic oxidation of thiols to disulfides: a DFT study.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Effect of virgin coconut oil enriched diet on the antioxidant status and paraoxonase 1 activity in ameliorating the oxidative stress in rats – a comparative study.
, Food Funct.
1-Substituted 2′-deoxyinosine analogues
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Structural and spectroscopic study of carbonatodiaquobisimidazole-cobalt(II), a bidentate carbonato-complex of cobalt(II).
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Porphyrin based nano-sized imprinted polymer as an efficient modifier for the design of a potentiometric copper carbon paste electrode.
, RSC Adv.