to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 23 The Nature of Hydrogen Bonding in Adsorbed CO2 and H2O on Solid Amines in CO2 Capture.
, Pages 503-526
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Polymerized Ionic Liquids, CHAPTER 5 Switchable Polarity Liquids.
, Pages 143-179
- Functional Hybrid Nanomaterials for Environmental Remediation, CHAPTER 2 Synthesis of Functional Hybrid Nanomaterials Using Green Chemistry Approaches.
, Pages 29-55
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 6 Johnson Matthey: A Technology Provider Perspective to Biocatalysis in the Fine Chemicals Industry.
, Pages 168-189
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 42, Recent examples of novel synthetic approaches to diverse amino sugars.
, Volume 42
, Pages 344-368
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- CO2-switchable Materials: Solvents, Surfactants, Solutes and Solids, Chapter 7 CO2-switchable Surfactants
, Pages 118-147