to explore results)
- Determination of huperzine A in human plasma by hydrophilic interaction chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Spectrophotometric determination of acetaminophen, salicylamide and codeine phosphate in tablets.
- A colorimetric method for the determination of phenacetin and paracetamol. Part I. An automated procedure for the determination, in formulations, of phenacetin and paracetamol alone or in the presence of aspirin and codeine phosphate.
- Spectrophotometric method for determination of chlorpheniramine maleate in pharmaceutical preparations in the presence of codeine phosphate and ephedrine hydrochloride.
- On the hydrates of codeine phosphate: the remarkable influence of hydrogen bonding on the crystal size.
, Chem. Commun.
- The use of formaldehyde-treated alginic acid in the chromatographic determination of organic bases.
- Simultaneous determination of some active ingredients in cough-cold syrups by gas-liquid chromatography.
- Electrochemiluminescence of surface bound microparticles of ruthenium complexes.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Efficient solid phase extraction of codeine from human urine samples using a novel magnetic molecularly imprinted nanoadsorbent and its spectrofluorometric determination.
, New J. Chem.
- Index pages