to explore results)
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 17 Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
, Pages 347-385
- Energy Storage and Conversion Materials, CHAPTER 1 Bilayer Electrolytes for Low Temperature and Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells – A Review.
, Pages 1-41
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 25 Antimony and Bismuth.
, Pages 768-799
- Thermoelectric Materials and Devices, Chapter 8 Electrodeposition of Thermoelectric Materials.
, Pages 204-229
- Organometallics in Environment and Toxicology: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 14 Methylated Metal(loid) Species in Humans.
, Volume 7
, Pages 465-521
- Organometallics in Environment and Toxicology: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 9 Alkyl Derivatives of Bismuth in Environmental and Biological Media.
, Volume 7
, Pages 303-318
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 46 A Survey of the Bi2O3–MoO3 Binary System.
, Pages 754-777
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 1 Advances in Stripping Analysis of Metals.
, Pages 1-18
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 8 Green Electroanalysis.
, Pages 199-223
- Catalysts for Alcohol-Fuelled Direct Oxidation Fuel Cells, Chapter 5 Nanocatalysts for Direct Borohydride Oxidation in Alkaline Media.
, Pages 158-205