to explore results)
- Dual-modality, fluorescent, PLGA encapsulated bismuth nanoparticles for molecular and cellular fluorescence imaging and computed tomography.
- Nanostructured hexahedron of bismuth ferrite clusters: delicate synthesis processes and an efficient multiplex catalyst for organic pollutant degradation.
, RSC Adv.
- Unprecedented blue-shift in bismuth oxide supported on mesoporous silica.
, New J. Chem.
- Targeted nanoparticles for enhanced X-ray radiation killing of multidrug-resistant bacteria.
- Applications of bismuth(iii) compounds in organic synthesis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Dextran coated bismuth–iron oxide nanohybrid contrast agents for computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Bismuth drugs tackle Porphyromonas gingivalis and attune cytokine response in human cells.
- Effects of low dimensionality on electronic structure and thermoelectric properties of bismuth.
, RSC Adv.
- Bismuth oxyhalide nanomaterials: layered structures meet photocatalysis.
- Bismuth(iii)dichalcogenones as highly active catalysts in multiple C–C bond formation reactions.
, Dalton Trans.