to explore results)
- The Food Safety Hazard Guidebook (2), Chapter 2.1 Biological Toxins
, Pages 205-338
- Mass Spectrometry of Natural Substances in Food, Bioactive non-nutrients in foods.
, Pages 93-169
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 20 Food Biosensors: Perspective, Reliability, Selectivity, Response Time, Quality Control, and Cost-Effectiveness.
, Pages 463-513
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 9 Exploiting Biosynthetic Pathways in Fungi: Opportunities for Enhanced or Novel Production.
, Pages 234-260
- The Food Safety Hazard Guidebook, Chapter 2.1 Biological Toxins
, Pages 179-287
- The Chemistry of Fungi, Chapter 8 The Chemistry of Some Fungal Diseases of Plants
, Pages 147-164
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, Fused ring aromatic polyketides are formed by different cyclisation pathways in fungi and streptomycetes.
, Pages 249-274
- Rapid Antibody-based Technologies in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 2 Production and Use of Antibodies.
, Pages 6-31
- Biosynthesis in Insects, Answers to questions.
, Pages 177-184
- Biosynthesis in Insects, Polyketides and acetogenins.
, Pages 57-68