to explore results)
- Analytical methods for sensing of health-hazardous arsenic from biotic and abiotic natural resources.
, Anal. Methods
- Detection of trace arsenic in drinking water: challenges and opportunities for microfluidics.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- The application to qualitative analysis of the separation of inorganic metallic compounds on filter paper by partition chromatography.
, Discuss. Faraday Soc.
- Arsenic mobilization and attenuation by mineral–water interactions: implications for managed aquifer recharge.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Arsenic metabolism and thioarsenicals.
- Exposure to multiple metals from groundwater—a global crisis: Geology, climate change, health effects, testing, and mitigation.
- Calmodulin–CaMKII mediated alteration of oxidative stress: interplay of the cAMP/PKA–ERK 1/2-NF-κB–NO axis on arsenic-induced head kidney macrophage apoptosis.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Lysosomal membrane response of the earthworm, Eisenia fetida, to arsenic species exposure in OECD soil.
, RSC Adv.
- A novel arsenic methyltransferase gene of Westerdykella aurantiaca isolated from arsenic contaminated soil: phylogenetic, physiological, and biochemical studies and its role in arsenic bioremediation.
- In vivo micro X-ray analysis utilizing synchrotron radiation of the gametophytes of three arsenic accumulating ferns, Pteris vittata L., Pteris cretica L. and Athyrium yokoscense, in different growth stages.