to explore results)
- Biocatalytic synthesis of panthenyl monoacyl esters in ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents.
, Green Chem.
- Ultrasonic assisted natural deep eutectic solvents as a green and efficient approach for extraction of hydroxytyrosol from olive leaves.
, Ind. Chem. Mater.
- Industrial kinetic resolution of d,l-pantolactone by an immobilized whole-cell biocatalyst.
, RSC Adv.
- Integrated transcriptomics and metabolomics unravel the metabolic pathway variations for barley β-glucan before and after fermentation with L. plantarum DY-1.
, Food Funct.
- The beauty of biocatalysis: sustainable synthesis of ingredients in cosmetics.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Topical liposomal DNA-repair enzymes in polymorphic light eruption.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Highly efficient asymmetric reduction of ketopantolactone to d-(−)-pantolactone by Escherichia coli cells expressing recombinant conjugated polyketone reductase and glucose dehydrogenase in a fed-batch biphasic reaction system.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Dysregulation of gut health in zebrafish by differentially charged nanoplastic exposure: an integrated analysis of histopathology, immunology, and microbial informatics.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Engineering ketoreductases for the enantioselective synthesis of chiral alcohols.
, Chem. Commun.
- Chemisorption and sustained release of cefotaxime between a layered double hydroxide and polyvinyl alcohol nanofibers for enhanced efficacy against second degree burn wound infection.
, RSC Adv.