to explore results)
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry (2), Chapter 9 Green Chromatography: State-of-the-art, Opportunities and Future Perspectives.
, Pages 255-276
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 4 (Benz)imidazoles.
, Pages 98-114
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Catalytic Aerobic Oxidations, CHAPTER 8 Aerobic Oxidation Reactions in the Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Industries.
, Pages 252-290
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 20 Renal Toxicity.
, Pages 499-541
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 9 Paper Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry in Forensic Chemistry.
, Pages 198-243
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 7 Theoretical and Computational Strategies in Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Development.
, Pages 197-226
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 7 Green Metal-catalysed Synthesis of Pharmaceutically Useful Asymmetric Epoxides and Sulfoxides.
, Pages 139-192