to explore results)
- Recent development of plant products with anti-glycation activity: a review. Ashish A. Chinchansure, Arvind M. Korwar, Mahesh J. Kulkarni, Swati P. Joshi
, RSC Adv.
- Isolation of naturally occurring novel isoflavonoids: an update. Nawaf Al-Maharik
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- 381. A new synthesis of isoflavones. Part I. Wilson Baker, J. Chadderton, J. B. Harborne, W. D. Ollis
, J. Chem. Soc.
- The metabolism and analysis of isoflavones and other dietary polyphenols in foods and biological systems. Stephen Barnes, Jeevan Prasain, Tracy D'Alessandro, Ali Arabshahi, Nigel Botting, Mary Ann Lila, George Jackson, Elsa M. Janle, Connie M. Weaver
, Food Funct.
- Changes in light absorption and composition of chromophoric marine-dissolved organic matter across a microbial bloom. Michael R. Alves, Elizabeth K. Coward, David Gonzales, Jon S. Sauer, Kathryn J. Mayer, Kimberly A. Prather, Vicki H. Grassian
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Multiple reactivities of flavonoids towards pathological elements in Alzheimer's disease: structure–activity relationship. Geewoo Nam, Mannkyu Hong, Juri Lee, Hyuck Jin Lee, Yonghwan Ji, Juhye Kang, Mu-Hyun Baik, Mi Hee Lim
, Chem. Sci.
- A new method for screening aldose reductase inhibitors using ultrahigh performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Guangyue Hou, Ruixing Zhang, Zifeng Pi, Fengrui Song, Zhiqiang Liu, Shuying Liu
, Anal. Methods
- The isoflavones. W. K. Warburton
, Q. Rev. Chem. Soc.