to explore results)
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Chapter 7 Emerging Targets in Anti-Tubercular Drug Design.
, Pages 141-203
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 Phenotypic Screening for Drug Discovery in Tuberculosis.
, Pages 198-216
- Cucurbituril-based Functional Materials, Chapter 9 Supramolecular Interactions of Cucurbit[n]uril Homologues and Derivatives with Biomolecules and Drugs.
, Pages 193-216
- Mechanisms of Primary Energy Transduction in Biology, Chapter 13 Structure, Mechanism and Regulation of ATP Synthases.
, Pages 338-373
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 242-245
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, Contents
, Pages P021-P026
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 6 Quinolines: Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 132-146
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- Nanogels for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 4 Nanogels in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Tuberculosis.
, Pages 53-76
- Mechanisms of Primary Energy Transduction in Biology, Subject Index
, Pages 374-379