to explore results)
- Rapid and selective determination of pitavastatin calcium in presence of its degradation products and co-formulated drug by first-derivative micelle-enhanced and synchronous fluorimetric methods.
, RSC Adv.
- Negative effects of divalent mineral cations on the bioaccessibility of carotenoids from plant food matrices and related physical properties of gastro-intestinal fluids.
, Food Funct.
- Determination of barium, strontium and calcium in barium peroxide.
- Neural network based recognition of flow injection patterns.
- Evaluation of calcium-, carbon- and sulfur-based non-spectral interferences in high-power MIP-OES: comparison with ICP-OES.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Ca-NIR: a ratiometric near-infrared calcium probe based on a dihydroxanthene-hemicyanine fluorophore.
, Chem. Commun.
- The quantitative analysis of the alkaline-earth metals by paper chromatography.
- Exploiting flow analysis as a tool for monitoring the leaching process of micronutrients using laboratory scale soil columns (LSSCs).
, Anal. Methods
- Determination of trace levels of barium in calcium carbonate by atomic-absorption spectrophotometry.
Quantification of humic acids in surface water: effects of divalent cations, pH, and filtration.
, J. Environ. Monit.