to explore results)
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 8, Towards novel boron nanostructural materials.
, Volume 8
, Pages 1-44
- Chemical Modelling: Volume 14, From graphene to borophene the fascinating 2D materials.
, Volume 14
, Pages 217-254
- Two-dimensional Inorganic Nanomaterials for Conductive Polymer Nanocomposites, Chapter 2 Surface Engineering of Boron Nitride Nanoplatelets for Thermal Conductivity Enhancement of Polymers.
, Pages 52-98
- Inorganic Two-dimensional Nanomaterials: Fundamental Understanding, Characterizations and Energy Applications, CHAPTER 1 Exploring Two-dimensional Crystals with Atomic Thickness from Molecular Design and Global Structure Search.
, Pages 1-34
- Organometallic Chemistry, Chapter 9 Chemistry of Transition Metal Complexes with Group 13 Elements: Transition Metal Complexes with Lewis Acidic Ligands.
, Pages 136-175
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 8 High-Precision MC-ICP-MS Measurements of δ11B: Matrix Effects in Direct Injection and Spray Chamber Sample Introduction Systems.
, Pages 251-270
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 43, Transition metal complexes of borane and borohydride ligand architectures containing a single tethering supporting unit.
, Volume 43
, Pages 144-185
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 2 11B NMR and Its Uses in Structural Characterization of Boronic Acids and Boronate Esters.
, Pages 44-60
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 5 Main Group Complexes with N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Bonding, Stabilization and Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 178-237
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 10 Tetravalent Boron-based Therapeutics.
, Pages 253-281