to explore results)
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 8, Towards novel boron nanostructural materials.
, Volume 8
, Pages 1-44
- Chemical Modelling: Volume 14, From graphene to borophene the fascinating 2D materials.
, Volume 14
, Pages 217-254
- Inorganic Two-dimensional Nanomaterials: Fundamental Understanding, Characterizations and Energy Applications, CHAPTER 1 Exploring Two-dimensional Crystals with Atomic Thickness from Molecular Design and Global Structure Search.
, Pages 1-34
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 8 High-Precision MC-ICP-MS Measurements of δ11B: Matrix Effects in Direct Injection and Spray Chamber Sample Introduction Systems.
, Pages 251-270
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 2 11B NMR and Its Uses in Structural Characterization of Boronic Acids and Boronate Esters.
, Pages 44-60
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 5 Main Group Complexes with N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Bonding, Stabilization and Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 178-237
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 10 Tetravalent Boron-based Therapeutics.
, Pages 253-281
- Metallic and Molecular Interactions in Nanometer Layers, Pores and Particles: New Findings at the Yoctolitre Level, Chapter 3 Main Group Elements
, Pages 160-244
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Boron Reagent Activation in Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling.
, Pages 322-354
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 8 Boron in Electroanalysis.
, Pages 236-255