to explore results)
- Crime Scene to Court: The Essentials of Forensic Science (2), Drugs of abuse.
, Pages 293-317
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 14 Photodegradation of Drugs of Abuse in Hair.
, Pages 399-422
- Crime Scene to Court: The Essentials of Forensic Science (2), Forensic toxicology.
, Pages 318-349
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Nomenclature.
, Pages 38-44
- Chemical Warfare Toxicology: Volume 2: Management of Poisoning, CHAPTER 8 Chemical Defence Against Fentanyls.
, Volume 2
, Pages 259-313
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Appendix 10: The origin and main characteristics of the major drugs of abuse.
, Pages 107-109
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 11 UHPLC and UHPLC-MS for the Analysis of Seized Drugs.
, Pages 316-336
- Separation, Purification and Identification, Index.
, Pages 117-119
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Generic controls: Miscellaneous.
, Pages 18-24